Judging a Book by its Cover
During the webinar, we’ll be discussing the steps involved in designing high-quality book covers with that ‘wow factor’ to showcase your story or message in the best light to your target readers.
Webinar topics include:
- Overview of the significance of the cover design as a powerful book marketing tool to grab readers' attention.
- Explanation of design principles and concepts to help educate authors so they are better equipped to brief book cover designers. Knowledge is power!
- Reviewing associated text and graphic design elements that comprise a professional-looking book cover.
- Description of design resources (i.e. royalty-free and rights-managed stock images) to create effective book covers that fit in with readers' expectations.
- Five client case studies to demonstrate a range of book cover design aesthetics (including illustration and photograph-based designs).