- Do you have a concept for a book but don’t know where to start?
- Would you like to develop your writing style with support from an experienced professional?
- Do you need advice to finese and clarify your storyline for your book?
- Are you suffering from ‘writer’s block’ and need help to get your ideas flowing freely again?
Possibly you have a title, a concept and/or a prospective audience in mind for your book, but are struggling to map out your story scenes, organise your ideas, or develop your characters and themes. In short, ‘you’re stuck’ and need guidance to either kickstart or progress your writing and develop your authentic author voice. But the good news is that working with a writing coach can help you to overcome many of these roadblocks and reach your final destination – getting your words onto the page so that your book manuscript can be published.
The Writing Coaching Process
Depending on the genre of your book, the writing coaching process includes:
- listening to your story and working with you to formulate your ideas, while remaining respectful of your unique author voice
- exploring different aspects of writing, including plot, subplots, viewpoints, transitions and timing
- helping you to create engaging characters and dynamic dialogue
- developing a narrative arc and structure for your written content
- uncovering your book’s central message or theme.
How We Can Help You
At Brisbane Self Publishing Service we understand the numerous challenges that writers face. Our writing coaching service focuses on supporting you to shape your manuscript into an engaging, high-quality book that will inform, entertain or inspire readers. Regardless of where you currently are in your writing journey, we can work with you one-on-one – recommending effective strategies for you to achieve your writing goals and guiding you along the path to creating your book manuscript.
We offer a writing mentoring package or pay-as-you-go writing coaching services to help you to ‘get your ideas out of your head and into written form’ so you are well on the way to becoming a published author.
Please contact us to find out how our writing coaching service can motivate you to complete your manuscript and become a published author.