- Do you have a concept for a book but don’t know how to get started?
- Would you like to develop your writing style with support from an experienced professional?
- Are you suffering from ‘writer’s block’ and need help getting your story flowing freely again?
Possibly you have a title, a concept and/or a prospective audience in mind for your book, but are struggling to map out your scenes, organise your ideas, or develop your characters and themes. In short, ‘you’re stuck’ – you need guidance to be able to kickstart or progress your writing and develop your authentic author voice.
At Brisbane Self Publishing Service we understand the numerous challenges that writers face. Our writing coaching service focuses on supporting you to shape your manuscript into an entertaining, well-written book that will inform, move or inspire readers. Regardless of where you are in your writing journey, we can work with you one-on-one – suggesting effective problem-solving strategies and guiding you to create your desired book manuscript.
The writing coaching process includes:
- listening to your story and working with you to formulate your ideas, while remaining respectful of your unique author voice
- exploring different aspects of writing, including plot, subplots, viewpoints, transitions and timing
- creating engaging characters and dynamic dialogue
- developing your book’s narrative arc and theme.
We offer several writing coaching packages that are designed to help you to produce well-written manuscript that is ready for publication.
Please contact us to find out how writing coaching can help you to get the words down on the page.