- Do you have a concept for a book but don’t know where to start?
- Would you like to develop your writing style with support from an experienced professional?
- Do you need advice to finese and clarify your storyline for your book?
- Are you suffering from ‘writer’s block’ and need help to get your ideas flowing freely again?
Possibly you have a title, a concept and/or a prospective audience in mind for your book, but are struggling to map out your story scenes, organise your ideas, or develop your characters and themes. In short, ‘you’re stuck’ and need guidance to either kickstart or progress your writing and develop your authentic author voice.
At Brisbane Self Publishing Service we understand the numerous challenges that writers face. Our writing coaching service focuses on supporting you to shape your manuscript into an engaging, high-quality book that will inform, entertain or inspire readers. Regardless of where you currently are in your writing journey, we can work with you one-on-one – recommending effective strategies to help you with your writing and guiding you along the path to produce your desired book manuscript.
Depending on the genre of your book, the writing coaching process includes:
- listening to your story and working with you to formulate your ideas, while remaining respectful of your unique author voice
- exploring different aspects of writing, including plot, subplots, viewpoints, transitions and timing
- helping you to create engaging characters and dynamic dialogue
- developing a narrative arc and structure for your written content
- uncovering your book’s central message or theme.
We offer a writing mentoring package or pay-as-you-go writing coaching services to help you ‘get your thoughts down on the page’ to produce an engaging and polished manuscript that is ready for publication.
Please contact us to find out how our writing coaching service can motivate you to complete your manuscript and become a published author.